Explore the stories, technologies and achievements that make Tempur-Pedic the most highly recommended bed in America*.
TEMPUR-Cloud® – The Bed in a Bag
— by Tempur-Pedic on Sep 28, 2022
In a world where companies strive to bridge the gap between quality and convenience, it's no surprise that compressed mattresses have taken the industry by storm. While convenience plays a vital role in the bed-in-a-box market, customers shouldn't have to sacrifice quality to have their mattresses quickly delivered to their doorsteps. Say hello to TEMPUR-Cloud®.
Only Tempur-Pedic® uses one-of-a-kind, proprietary TEMPUR-Material™, which senses precisely what you and your body need — conforming to your body’s shape so you can fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Not to be confused with previous Tempur-Pedic® Cloud models, this innovative “bed in a bag” offers a new level of comfort and convenience. The TEMPUR-Cloud® is shipped straight to your home via UPS Ground in a sturdy, reusable 15” x 43” canvas bag and ranges in weight from 39 to 85 pounds (depending on the mattress size). The quick delivery time allows you to start experiencing life-changing sleep as soon as possible. When your Cloud® mattress arrives, simply unpack and unroll it — and watch the magic happen. You’ll be ready for bed in minutes!
This mattress is available in a medium and a medium hybrid feel. When you first lie down, your TEMPUR-Cloud® will feel a little firm. But as you settle in, the TEMPUR-Material™ starts working and precisely adapts to your weight, shape, and temperature for truly personalized sleep. Along with all of our current models, the Cloud® includes with a 90-night sleep trial. If you don't love your new mattress for any reason, we'll pick it up.
Check out TEMPUR-Cloud’s complete specs:
Key Features & Benefits
- 360° Stretch Cover – A premium, moisture-wicking top layer that is superior in breathability and airflow.
- TEMPUR® Comfort Layer – An all-new formulation of TEMPUR-Material™, designed to be soft, responsive, and cushion every point of your body as you settle in to sleep.
- TEMPUR® Support Layer – A firmer support layer of TEMPUR-Material™ that slowly adapts and conforms to you, delivering pressure-relieving power throughout the night.
- Hybrid Technology (only in the hybrid model) – 1,000+ spring coils provide additional support and more effortless movement.
- Base Layer – A premium foam base layer offers all-night support and durability.
- Profile Height: 10" for all sizes
- Twin: 38" x 74"
- Twin XL: 38" x 80"
- Full: 53" x 74"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- King: 76" x 80"
- Split King: 76" x 80" (Two Twin XLs)
- CA King: 72" x 84"
TEMPUR-Cloud® vs. Competitors
Other compressed mattress brands don't support your body like the TEMPUR-Cloud® mattress. Our testing shows that the TEMPUR-Cloud® comfort layer provides up to 40% more pressure-relieving power than the closest competitor.* Not only do we take comfort seriously, but we also take other sleep needs seriously. That’s why we created the unprecedented TEMPUR-Cloud® cover, which is superior in airflow and breathability compared to other compressed mattress models tested.
Learn more and discover how the TEMPUR-Cloud® can fit into your sleep routine here.
* TEMPUR-Cloud's top and second layers each provide more pressure-relieving power than all layers in other compressed mattress models tested. TEMPUR-Cloud® provides the greatest resistance to continued deflection after initial 50mm deflection per BSI BSEN1957:2012 Load Deflection Analysis.