Explore the stories, technologies and achievements that make Tempur-Pedic the most highly recommended bed in America*.
All-New TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Base
— by Tempur-Pedic on Mar 15, 2020
Take your sleep to the next level with our new TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Bases powered by Sleeptracker®-AI. The TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base creates a completely integrated system with personalized sleep analytics and coaching, plus a uniquely adjustable foundation that responds to snoring by adjusting the bed automatically^, so you don’t have to.
TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Bases offer the following features:
- Responds to Snoring, Automatically^: The TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Base senses snoring and automatically raises your head to a position that may reduce snoring.
- Customized Sleep Report: Each morning, you’ll receive a personalized sleep report and sleep score, based on a range of bio, sleep and environmental metrics. These include heart and breathing rates, time spent awake, time spent in different sleep phases and sleep efficiency. This sleep score helps indicate overall sleep quality; it ranges from 0 to 100, and factors total sleep along with how quickly you fell asleep, time spent in REM, light and deep sleep phases and the number of wake-ups.
- Personalized Sleep Coaching: By infusing AI to analyze this data, each sleeper receives personalized insights and advice on sleep strategies to help you and your partner achieve deeper, more rejuvenating sleep. Examples of sleep coaching:
- Waking up at the same time every day (including weekends and days off) can help you sleep better at night.
- If your average bedtime is 10:53 PM, you may learn that when you go to bed before 11:00 PM, your average deep sleep ratio is 5% higher than when you go to bed later.
- Smart Home Connectivity: With compatible Google Home® and Amazon Alexa® devices, you can use simple voice commands to adjust the position of the base, get your daily sleep reports and even receive personalized sleep tips.^^
How TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Bases Work:
Based on more than a decade of sleep science research, the Sleeptracker®-AI uses a pair of non-intrusive sleep monitoring sensors to capture data, without the use of wearables, microphones or cameras. This secure and anonymous data collection allows users to opt-out, or even temporary pause their sleep tracking at any time, with just a single tap.
Throughout the night, the sleep system tracks your sleep phases and quality, summarizing them in daily reports delivered via email or an easy-to-use smart device app.
Other features of the TEMPUR-Ergo® Smart Base:
- Establish a Sleep Schedule by choosing when you’d like to fall asleep and when you’d like to wake up
- Wake up during the optimal sleep phase in a range of time using the sleep cycle Smart Alarm
- Play White Noise automatically or manually, choosing from more than 20 sounds, or pick from your personal iTunes library
- Take control of your sleep space with nearly unlimited head and foot lift positions for reading, watching TV, or working
- Relax with a mattress massage featuring two or four massage zones (2 for the TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base and 4 for the TEMPUR-Ergo Extend Smart Base)
- Plus: Wireless remote with backlit keys, adjustable legs, underbed lighting and USB ports
The TEMPUR-Ergo Smart Base Collection is available in some retail stores now, with expanded availability coming soon. You can view our Tempur-Ergo Smart Base and Tempur-Ergo Extend Smart Base here.
^Bed raises once approximately 12 degrees in response to snoring. This may reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning.
^^Tempur-Pedic® Sleeptracker is not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Google Inc.