NewTEMPUR-Ergo™ Premier Adjustable Base
TEMPUR-Ergo™ Premier Adjustable Base puts you in control: a virtually unlimited number of ergonomic rest positions, plus rejuvenating massage. The wireless remote lets you control movement from the comfort of your bed, as it electronically adjusts to your every whim. Or wirelessly control TEMPUR-Ergo Premier from your Apple iOS or Android device. Create a place of true renewal whether you’re sleeping or relaxing in bed.
See What's New
- NewUpgraded massage, with 4 individual massage programs: standard, wave, synchronized wave, and pulse
- NewImproved simple-to-use LCD readout with motion-activated backlit buttons
- NewNew WiFi remote control from your mobile phone or tablet
- NewImproved lift performance, with immediate response to remote control
- NewNew Ergo-Link™ feature keeps split bases completely in sync when programmed to move together
- NewImproved frame and structure, with 4 clean-design legs for sturdy support
- NewUpgraded 5-5-Lifetime Warranty
Virtually Unlimited Adjustable Positions
- Virtually unlimited head and foot positions increase comfort, improve relaxation, help breathing and relieve stress on your lower back
- 70° degree upright angle makes it easy to read, watch TV, or use a laptop
- Wall-hugging design keeps you near the nightstand
- Single button to automatically return mattress to the flat position
- Memory buttons store up to 4 memory positions
- Lumbar, head and leg massage motors for all-over coverage
- Four individual massage programs: standard, wave, synchronized wave, and pulse
Mobile App Remote Control
- Wireless WiFi remote control from your mobile phone or tablet
- Free app download for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch and Android phones and tablets*
* Apple iOS version 4.3 or later; Android version 2.1 or later (Android devices must have access to the Google Play Store to download the app)
Wireless Remote Control
- Simple-to-use LCD readout with helpful user feedback
- Motion-activated backlit buttons light up when the remote is moved or when a button is pressed for better visibility in low light environments
- Raised symbols on most-used buttons, for operation without looking
- Remote works without pointing it directly at the receiver
- Quiet operation with strong pulling/pushing power and a long service life
- Ergo-Link™ feature keeps split bases completely in sync when programmed to move together
- Upgradeable system controller
- Metal motor housings for durability
- 9 volt battery back-up for reserve power
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
Heavy Duty Construction
- Full-length frame fully supports the mattress and base
- 4 clean-design legs for sturdy support
- Powder coating provides best rust protection
Optional Accessories (purchase separately)
- Adjustable reinforced headboard brackets to fit common headboard sizes
- Leg options in 3 different heights ( 9", 6.5" and 4.5") to easily lower the base height and match luxury bed frames.
- The Height of the Premier Adjustable base cannot be extended
- Caster set to make movement of the base easier
- Replacement wireless remote
- 5 Year Warranty on parts and labor plus Lifetime Warranty on frame
Current models: TEMPUR-Cloud Prima, TEMPUR-Cloud® Elite, TEMPUR-Cloud® Supreme, TEMPUR-Cloud® Supreme Breeze, TEMPUR-Cloud® Luxe, TEMPUR-Cloud® Luxe Breeze, TEMPUR-Contour™ Supreme, TEMPUR-Contour™ Elite, TEMPUR-Rhapsody Luxe™, TEMPUR-Rhapsody™ Breeze, TEMPUR-Allura™ (medium and soft versions), TEMPUR-Choice™ Supreme, TEMPUR-Choice™ Luxe, TEMPUR-Flex Prima™ Select, TEMPUR-Flex Supreme™ Supreme, TEMPUR-Flex Elite™
Q: does split queen adjustable base include mattress or does one need to purchase a split mattress in addition
A: The mattress has to be purchased separately. We currently do not offer the split queen mattress to purchase online. It is a special order. To order one, please contact our sales team at 888-811-5053.
Q: What is the maximum height any of the Tempur Pedic adjustable bases can go, including extensions?
A: The Ergo Plus can go as high as 17.25" with appropriate options. The Ergo premier can go as high as 20" with appropriate options.
Q: What do I need to make the adjustable bases connect to the exisiting bed headboard and footboard with side rails
A: The Adjustable Bases fit down inside of the bed frame. You would need to purchase the Headboard bracket kit to be able to attach it to the headboard.
Q: Is any maintenance required on the Ergo Adjustable bases (i.e. greasing, etc) as the years go by?
A: The matintenance would be making sure the batteries are kept up to date in the remote and the power supply. Any issues with the base would be directed to Tempur-Pedic customer service at 1-800-821-6621. Note- They should probably be directed to technical support instead of the main CS number. 888-447-7108
Q: Is it necessary to purchase a bed frame if you are purchasing the ERGO adjustable base?
A: It is not necessary to purchase the bed frame when purchasing the adjustable base. It has it's own legs and is free standing on it's own.
Q: What is the difference in the ERGO Grand and the ERGO Premier adjustable base?
A: The Ergo Grand is designed to support the Grand mattress only but their features are the same.
Q: I have had a Tempur-pedic mattress for a few years now. Is it possible just to purchase the adjustable base?
A: Yes you can purchase just the adjustable base. Call our Sleep Concierge's at 888-811-5053 and they can quote you a price for just the adjustable base.
Q: Will a Tempur-Pedic California King or regular King one piece mattress work with an ERGO Adjustable base? Or does it have to be a split king?
A: Your CA King or King mattress will work on the adjustables. However, the base will always be 2 pieces (which consist of 2 split CA Kings or Kings). The remotes will be programmed so that when you use them the entire bed will lift at the head and feet.
Q: What is the weight capacity for the ERGO Adjustable base?
A: The weight limit is 650 lbs per side of each adjustable base.