NewTEMPUR-Ergo™ Plus Adjustable Base
The TEMPUR-Ergo™ Plus Adjustable Base lets you choose an infinite number of ergonomic rest positions for your Tempur-Pedic mattress. The wireless remote lets you control movement from the comfort of your bed, as it electronically adjusts to your every whim. Make your bedroom the place you truly live in.
See What's New
- NewWireless remote
- NewMemory buttons for 2 memory positions
- NewOptional leg heights
- NewImproved aesthetics fit your bedroom design
Infinite Adjustable Positions
- Virtually unlimited head and foot positions increase comfort, improve relaxation, help breathing and relieve stress on your lower back
- 70° degree upright angle makes it easy to read, watch TV, or use a laptop
- Fast response, with full head and foot articulation in 30 seconds
Wireless Remote Control
- Control movement for head and foot up and down
- Backlit buttons light up when a button is pressed for better visibility in low light environments
- Single button to return mattress to the flat position
- Memory buttons store up to 2 memory positions
- Quiet operation with strong pulling/pushing power and a long service life mean greater reliability
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Sturdy base support with 4 legs
- The ERGO Plus comes with 12" legs. Can be extended 2"only. Optional 2" leg extensions to raise base (optional leg Extensions purchased separately)
- Optional leg heights to lower the base (9", 6.5", 4.5") easily match any bed frame (optional legs purchased separately)
Optional Accessories (purchase separately)
- Adjustable reinforced headboard brackets to fit common headboard sizes
- Leg extensions in 3 different heights to easily match luxury bed frames
- Caster set to make movement of the base easier
- Replacement wireless remote
- 3 Year Full, 5 Year Parts, 25 Year Frame Warranty for years of worry-free use
Current models: TEMPUR-Cloud Prima, TEMPUR-Cloud® Elite, TEMPUR-Cloud® Supreme, TEMPUR-Cloud® Supreme Breeze, TEMPUR-Cloud® Luxe, TEMPUR-Cloud® Luxe Breeze, TEMPUR-Contour™ Supreme, TEMPUR-Contour™ Elite, TEMPUR-Rhapsody Luxe™, TEMPUR-Rhapsody™ Breeze, TEMPUR-Allura™ (medium and soft versions), TEMPUR-Choice™ Supreme, TEMPUR-Choice™ Luxe, TEMPUR-Flex Prima™ Select, TEMPUR-Flex Supreme™ Supreme, TEMPUR-Flex Elite™™
Previous models: all earlier Tempur-Pedic mattress models except GrandBed
- Each sleep partner can individually control their side of the bed (King and CA King sizes only)
Q: What is the maximum height any of the Tempur Pedic adjustable bases can go, including extensions?
A: The Ergo Plus can go as high as 17.25" with appropriate options. The Ergo premier can go as high as 20" with appropriate options.
Q: What do I need to make the adjustable bases connect to the exisiting bed headboard and footboard with side rails
A: The Adjustable Bases fit down inside of the bed frame. You would need to purchase the Headboard bracket kit to be able to attach it to the headboard.
Q: Is any maintenance required on the Ergo Adjustable bases (i.e. greasing, etc) as the years go by?
A: The matintenance would be making sure the batteries are kept up to date in the remote and the power supply. Any issues with the base would be directed to Tempur-Pedic customer service at 1-800-821-6621. Note- They should probably be directed to technical support instead of the main CS number. 888-447-7108
Q: Is it necessary to purchase a bed frame if you are purchasing the ERGO adjustable base?
A: It is not necessary to purchase the bed frame when purchasing the adjustable base. It has it's own legs and is free standing on it's own.
Q: I have had a Tempur-pedic mattress for a few years now. Is it possible just to purchase the adjustable base?
A: Yes you can purchase just the adjustable base. Call our Sleep Concierge's at 888-811-5053 and they can quote you a price for just the adjustable base.
Q: Will a Tempur-Pedic California King or regular King one piece mattress work with an ERGO Adjustable base? Or does it have to be a split king?
A: Your CA King or King mattress will work on the adjustables. However, the base will always be 2 pieces (which consist of 2 split CA Kings or Kings). The remotes will be programmed so that when you use them the entire bed will lift at the head and feet.
Q: What is the weight capacity for the ERGO Adjustable base?
A: The weight limit is 650 lbs per side of each adjustable base.
Q: Can I choose two different mattresses for the split king
A: Hi Donna,
Thank you for asking! You can choose 2 different mattresses for the split king, but remember to be mindful of the differences in mattress heights.